With next-gen Lithium-ion battery technology, the EVO 613 Li is our most advanced and luxurious Jazzy yet! Try the new standard in power mobility and you won’t be able to go back!
The Lithium-Ion AdvantagePride is excited to introduce the next generation of lithium battery technology in the new Jazzy EVO 613 Li. Lithium-ion batteries pack more power into smaller, lighter units and charge in under 8 hours. This lets you enjoy a longer battery life and greater reliability! A single charge can carry you up to 33 km at top speeds of 8.2 km/h.
Synergy Seating OptionYou know the expression the sum is often greater than its parts? This was the driving force behind our new Synergy Seating option for the Jazzy EVO 613. Synergy seating offers a clean, streamlined appearance and ease of adjustment. Our unique user-friendly design allows users to make height, width, depth, and back angle adjustments quickly and easily in the field. Contact your local provider today to discuss funding options for the Jazzy EVO 613 with Synergy Seating!
Narrow It DownThe Jazzy EVO 613 series provides the freedom to navigate small spaces and tight corners indoors with a narrow base width of only 22”. Experience a narrow 22 inches wide at the base and a 22-inch turning radius. Not only is it one of the most powerful power wheelchairs on the market, but it’s also the most narrow and maneuverable.
All You NeedThe Jazzy EVO 613 series gives you all the best that Pride Mobility has to offer, with patented Active-Trac Suspension and exclusive Mid-Wheel 6 Technology that provides you with a smoother and more stable ride. Get all the Jazzy Power Chair features you know and love, including 13" solid drive wheels, two-motor in-line mid-wheel drive, a weight capacity of 300 lbs., and so much more. We've also upgraded the look and feel, with a standard seat size of 18" x 18"-20" and 20" x 18"-20" and a selection of new colours to suit any taste and personality.
Jazzy Evo 613 Series Features:
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Narrow base width of only 22"
- Maximum speed up to 5.1 mph
- 3" Ground clearance
- 13" solid drive tires
- Per charge range up to 17 miles with U1 SLA batteries and up to 21 miles with lithium ion (200 lbs.)
- Mid-wheel 6 Technology offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Pride's patented Active-Trac (ATX) Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
- Memory foam high-back seat with single seat post allows the user to swivel
- Available depth-adjustable seat sizes: 16" W x16"-18" D, 18" W x 18"-20" D, 20" W x 18"-20"
- Height, width, and angle adjustable armrests
- Flip-up, height, angle, and depth adjustable foot platform
- Removable matte-finish color-through shrouds
- 18"W,18"-20"D, W/CLOVER LEAF SEAT FRAME & COMFORT ARMS, 60" LAP BELT,COMFORT SEAT From $290
- 18"W,18"-20"D, W/CLOVER LEAF SEAT FRAME & COMFORT ARMS,60" LAP BELT,COMFORT SEAT From $290
- 20"W,20"D,W/COVER LEAF SEAT FRAME & FULL LENGTH ARMS,60" LAP BELT,W/PACKAGING From $290
- 50" Lap Belt From $20
- 70" Lap Belt From $20
- 80" Lap Belt From $20
- 90" Lap Belt From $20
- Cane/Crutch Holder,Ltd Recl From $195
- Cell Phone Holder,JAIR From $95
- Cup Holder (Type C) From $20
- Dual Saddle Bag (11.7" x 17") From $15
- Dual Saddle Bag (12.5" x 9.9") From $15
- Medium Weather Cover From $240
- Oxygen Holder,Ltd Recl From $110
- Rear Basket,Ltd Recl From $99
- SWING AWAY INLINE, JOYSTICK ACCESSORY ASSEMBLY, LEFT From $265
- SWING AWAY INLINE, JOYSTICK ACCESSORY ASSEMBLY, RIGHT From $265
- Unoccupied Tie Down Kit(Comfort Seat Only) From $150
- Walker Holder From $150
- XLR USB Charger From $45
Black, Iceberg Blue, Jazzy Red, Robin's Egg, Sugarplum, White
Lithium-ion, Sealed Lead Acid
Up to 5.1 mph
41" with footrest (35" without)
|Range Per Charge||
EVO 613: 14.4 miles/EVO 613 Li: 14.6 miles
EVO 613: 189 lbs./EVO 613 Li: 160.5 lbs.
|High-Back Seat Size||
16"x16"-18" / 18"x18"-20" / 20"x18"-20"
|Synergy Seat Size||
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||
|Synergy Seat-to-Floor Range||
EVO 613: (2) 12 volt, U-1/EVO 613 Li: (1) Li-ion phosphate
Off-board, 3.5 amp
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.The testing requirements accepted by the FDA have been developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA). Our tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional strict testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team. All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality that Pride is known for. Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-monthlimited warranty on drive motors
- 3-year limited warranty on Lithium-Ion batteries
- 13-month limited warranty on SLA batteries