Your mobility has turned a corner with the Zero Turn 8! Pride Mobility’s patented intelligent iTurn technology gives you tremendous control and functionality never seen before in the midsize mobility scooter class. Independent rotating tires – think of those fancy riding lawn mowers – let you turn on a dime. With your pivot point anchored to one tire, you get a stunning 38.25” turning radius to easily navigate through sharp corners and small spaces, the maneuverability of a 3-wheel scooter with the power and stability of 4-wheels.
Patented iTurn TechnologyYour mobility has turned a corner with the Zero Turn 8! Pride Mobility’s patented intelligent iTurn technology gives you tremendous control and functionality never seen before in the midsize mobility scooter class. Independent rotating tires – think of those fancy riding lawn mowers – let you turn on a dime. With your pivot point anchored to one tire, you get a stunning 38.25” turning radius to easily navigate through sharp corners and small spaces, the maneuverability of a 3-wheel scooter with the power and stability of 4-wheels.
Smooth and comfortable rideThe Zero Turn 8 is a dynamo: a smooth, comfortable ride with outdoor power and capability. It’s rugged with a Comfort-Trac Suspension system that smooths the road ahead, but it’s also practical. With an ergonomic delta tiller and Pride’s unique feather-touch disassembly system, it’s ready to go whenever you are.
Best of Both WorldsThe Zero Turn 8 is the first 4-wheel indoor-outdoor scooter, truly the best of both worlds. It’s powerful, with speeds up to 5.9 mph and a 13 mile range on a single charge. With a full LED lighting package and a convenient USB charging port for your devices, no destination is off the table anymore. So, grab the latest novel you’ve been reading, head outdoors and see where the path takes you. Check out all the available accessory options to accessorize your Zero Turn 8 power mobility scooter.
Zero Turn 8 Features:
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Up to 5.9 mph
- 37.25" turning radius
- Per charge range: Up to 13.1 miles (200 lbs.); up to 11 miles (325 lbs.)
- Vinyl compact, foldable, molded plastic seat
- Dual motors
- Standard front basket
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- iTurn Technology® provides 4-wheel stability with a 3-wheel turning radius
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension and dual motors provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- USB charging port in the tiller lets you charge your smart phone
- Full LED lighting package helps you see where you’re going
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Your choice of six interchangeable color shrouds
- *Note Green Moonstone color may appear more silver with hues of green in some lighting
- 50" Lap Belt From $20
- 60" Lap Belt From $20
- 70" Lap Belt From $20
- 80" Lap Belt From $20
- 90" Lap Belt From $20
- Cell Phone Holder From $95
- Clip Cane Attachment (2) From $40
- Cup Holder (Type C) From $20
- Double Crutch Holder From $95
- Dual Saddle Bag (12.5" x 9.9") From $15
- Forearm Crutch Holder From $90
- Micro Weather Cover From $200
- Oxygen Holder From $85
- Quad Cane Holder From $125
- Rear View Mirror From $65
- Safety Flag From $95
- Single Crutch Holder From $65
- Underseat Storage From $50
- Walker Holder From $150
|Per Charge Range (KM)|
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA have been developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
Our tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional strict testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality that Pride is known for.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drive motors
- 1-year limited warranty on batteries