Carbon fiber tech for next-level lightweight durability and portability. Foldable power wheelchair for easy storage and transport. Travelling has never been so easy!
With carbon fiber technology, the Jazzy Carbon Power Wheelchair becomes your greatest travel companion.You know Jazzy for its industry-leading performance and quality. Now let’s talk about portability. Jazzy Carbon uses ultralight but exceptionally strong carbon fiber technology for its frame and a lightweight, reliable lithium-ion battery. Travelers keep their Jazzy Carbon charged and standing by for spontaneous jet-setting adventures. They know it breezes through airport security, easily stows on the plane and gives them the mobility support they need to make the most of their travels. Weighing in at a stunning 43.6 pounds, Jazzy Carbon still provides top speeds up to 5.9 km/h with a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
When does a folding power chair also put comfort first?Jazzy Carbon folds down in just a few quick motions, which makes it easier to transport in cars, planes and trains. But don’t let portability fool you. Jazzy Carbon has tall, terrain-dominating wheels and a front-end suspension system, plus a comfy seat cushion to sustain you through everything your busy day throws at you. Maybe you’re taking a weekend trip to visit the grandkids, and they’ve got your Saturday booked with stops at all their favorite places. Or maybe you and your pals are taking a once-in-a-lifetime trip to an all-inclusive resort, and you don’t want to miss a single moment of it. Jazzy Carbon gives you mobility and control to do it all.
Jazzy Carbon Features:
- Black product images for display purposes, available in Canada in White Colour only.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Removable joystick for transporting with built in USB charger
- Airline compliant lithium battery**
- Front suspension for a smooth ride
- Ultra-lightweight, carbon fiber frame specifically designed for traveling
- Compact base easily folds and unfolds for easy transport in a few easy steps
- Padded seat back with storage pocket and soft, removable seat cushion for all-day comfort
- Free-wheel levers to easily disengage the brake allowing this lightweight power chair to be pushed like a manual chair
- Included under-seat storage and adjustable lap belt
- When folded 28.3"x12.2"x24"
Up to 6.0 km/h
24V 12 Ah (288WH)
|Total Weight Without Batteries||
|Total Weight With Batteries||
|Maximum Seat Size||
17" x 17"
Material: Black, Foam
24v/250W Brushless motors
35A Brushless Micon
Regenerative and electromechanical
Off-board, 2-amp lithium-ion
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance. Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use. The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA). The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team. All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride. Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited on frame;
- 1-year limited on electronics;
- 1-year on drive motors
- 1- limited on batteries.