Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA have been developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
Our tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional strict testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality that Pride is known for.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
In addition to “real world” testing developed by Pride during more than thirty years of designing Lift Chairs, our products are subjected to a host of standardized testing criteria, including but not limited to:
- ANSI/AAMI/ES60601-1, Medical Electrical Equipment--Part 1: General Requirements for Basic Safety and Essential Performance, and ANSI/AAMI/IEC 60601-1-2, Medical Electrical Equipment--Part 1-2: General Requirements for Basic Safety and Essential Performance--Collateral Standard: Electromagnetic Disturbances--Requirements and Tests
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 10993-5, Biological Evaluation of Medical Devices--Part 5: Tests for In Vitro Cytotoxicity, and ANSI/AAMI/ISO 10993-10, Biological Evaluation of Medical Devices--Part 10: Tests for Irritation and Skin Sensitization
- IEC 62304, Medical Device Software--Software Life Cycle Processes
- IEC 60335-1:2012, Safety of Household Electrical Appliances
- ISO 14971 Medical devices – Application of risk management to medical devices
- EN 12182, Assistive products for persons with disability. General requirements and test methods
- Static Load and Stability Tests
- Strength & Fatigue Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Armrest Force Test
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)